2011年1月25日星期二

So Brad throws 5 straight 95 mph FB to Clark and he sends the next one 358 into the Crawford Boxes

So Brad throws 5 straight 95 mph FB to Clark and he sends the next one 358 into the Crawford Boxes.Did we lose asks the kids no, but he better get Spivey replica Tissot T90.4 Men's watch, which he does on 5 sliders.Brad Lidge, BTW, gave up 4 HR last year after becoming closer on June 24 all to righties in 63.2 IP (including the postseason) or one HR every 16 IP (roughly 15 games) and a 1.27 ERA.In fact, he was 5-2 with 29 S and 3 BS.Only 1 HR resulted in a loss 2 resulted in a BS, but we won anyway and 1 didn't affect the game.Interesting…Last Brewers made 3 errors and except for Jenkins (who ain't used to RF) their fielding really sucks ESPECIALLY Wes Helms.

It’s catchup from the 120 pitch in the freezing cold in Philly followed by the short rest game.He clearly didn’t have his A game goin on from the first inning.He just looked tired and when Bill Hall led off the second with a single then Geoff Jenkins almost hit a hanging something out, I wasn’t surprised at all.He wasn’t striking guys out, replica Ulysse Nardin 273-68 Men's watch was throwing too many balls (it didn’t help that the ump wouldn’t call belt high FB as strikes) and there were four VERY hard hit balls against him.I was absolutely shocked that Phil sent Roy back out there after the 6th inning, which looked to me like a last hurrah.

Stros,You got your audience shrinkingYou got me feelin disdainIt's a shameSometimes I think I'm going insaneBut still I want to stayShame!My mother says you're not playing?the gameAnd what you do to?us fans?is aShameOoh, gonna love you just the sameMama and I don't understandUp in the standsIs where?we want to beBut we've bout had enough, boysEnough of that super suckAstros love is in my heartWhich you tearing all?apartSo, why aren't you replica Longines L5.182.0.73.2 watch ?!

没有评论:

发表评论